Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

FRAMED MY DAY

Making frame bag is one of my favorite. even it takes my time (almost all day) but it never fails to make me happy when finished. I prefer to use hand stitching frame for finishing rather than clamped frame. this is more challenging and test your patient :D



bag from Hasta La Vista


this bag is suitable for any occasion. you can use it for your tea party or hang out with your friend in the mall.
for the handle, I love to mix it with synthetic leather.  it makes this bag more feminine and elegant :)))


2 comments:

  1. Ahh, selalu cantik! Tasnya maksudnya :D
    Eh kamu dapet Liebster Award dari aku nih, buka di sini ya http://umeylida.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-siapa-takut.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasnya lucu, dan pas kalau di kombinasikan dengan baju yang cerah biar lebih berwarna

    ReplyDelete